Wunya Tiny House
2 guests 1 bedroom 1 bed 1 bath
Wunya Tiny house is a luxurious home away from home, a place to rest, reconnect and recharge your batteries.
All of our guests receive a local hamper upon arrival which includes handcrafted cheese from the Woombye Cheese Company & Crackers to welcome you to Dreamy Escapes.
While you are here:
Enjoy a bath on the deck under the stars.
Explore your creativity with the art supplies we provide.
Bake in our gorgeous Kitchen.
Lay in the hammock and listen to birdsong or read one of the inspiring books we supply.
Enjoy valley views from your comfy bed.
Soak up the good vibes from the many crystals that fill Wunya Tiny House.
Reconnect with nature and slow down to catch your breath.
If you want to invite other guests we also have a 2nd tiny house (Cooloola Tiny) and a Writer’s Cottage located on our 10 acre property.
Please view the photos to clarify the space. Parking for 1 car is provided next to your tiny house. You will also drive on a dirt road for 200 metres prior to entering the property.
We also provide an oil diffuser in Wunya , please notify us if you do not like essential oils.
Where you'll sleep
Bedroom – 1 double bed
Check yourself in with the key safe
Other things to note
Rob and I hold our Retreats and Workshops here at Treetops Escape. It has been intentionally created to be a place of great peace for connection, healing and nourishment.
It is not a place for parties or noise, rather a place to rest from the world and remember what matters most. We ask our guests to treat the land and space here with the same generous kindness it offers you.
Please tell others about this special place and help us benefit others. We really put our whole heart into making your visit very special.
When you leave we would really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a five star review. We put so much effort into making sure we deserve 5 stars in each category so please reach out immediately if you think we don’t deserve 5 stars before you leave your review.
Things to know
What this place offers
- Valley view
- Mountain view
- Bathtub, hot water
- Hair dryer, cleaning products
- Shampoo, Sukin natural products conditioner, Sukin natural products body soap
BEDROOM & LAUNDRY
- Washing machine
- Essentials – towels, bed sheets, soap & toilet paper
- Drying rack for clothing
- Black-out blinds
- Extra pillows & blankets
- Clothing storage: closet
- Bluetooth sound system
- Exercise equipment: yoga mat
- Books & reading material
- Board games
HEATING & COOLING
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
INTERNET & OFFICE
- Dedicated workspace
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Fire extinguisher
KITCHEN & DINING
- Kitchen, where guests can cook their own meals
- Cooking basics – pots & pans, oil, salt & pepper
- Dishes & culterly
- Stove & oven
- Hot water kettle
- Wine glasses
- Baking sheet
- Dining table
- Private entrance
- Laundromat nearby
- Private balcony
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
PARKING & FACILITIES
- Free parking on premises
- Free street parking
- Private hot tub
- Long-term stays allowed – allow stay for 28 days or more
- Self check-in
- Key safe
- Security cameras on property
During you stay
We currently live in Tranquility Lodge on the property but deeply value our privacy and totally respect yours.
We need not see each other during your visit as there is a keylock located at the door, but if you need help, rest assured we are close by.
There is plenty of space for all of us to have our own privacy. Treetops Escape was a long held dream for Rob and I, we set out to create beautiful spaces that nourish and nurture humans, an extension of our work in the world.
We are both Family Constellation Therapists, Yoga Teachers and I am an author with 2 oracle decks and currently working on my 2nd book. We have created the perfect spaces for romance, creativity and rest.
You are destined to fall in love with this place 💗 and return many times to celebrate your most precious celebrations.
Please do tag us in your instagram posts @treetops_escape or @kate_m_foster_writer and write to us and let us know what you love! (We love notes left behind) 🙂
Check-in: After 3:00 pm
Checkout: 10:00 am
Self check-in with key safe
Not suitable for children and infants
No parties or events
Do not feed the wildlife. All guests must be pre approved. Check out strictly by 10am. ✨All windows must be closed prior to going out due to fast developing storms. All visitors must be pre approved prior to visiting.
Key must be left in key box when you go out.
Health & safety
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, all hosts and guests must review and follow our COVID-19 guidelines.
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Smoke alarm
You must also acknowledge
- Must climb stairs — 4 stairs to your oversized private deck. See photos
- Security Deposit – if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $400
For all events and multiple space bookings a 10% admin fee will be charged on top of our regular cancellation policy.
For all bookings: a full refund, minus fees and charges, for cancellations made up to 30 days before check-in.
If booked fewer than 30 days before check-in, a full refund, minus fees and charges, for cancellations made within 48 hours of the booking and at least 14 days before check-in.
After that, a 50% refund, less fees and charges, up to 7 days before check-in. No refund after that.
Fees include but are not limited to bank fees and charges and administrative costs.
Treetops Escape reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time.
Treetops Escape reserves the right to cancel bookings due to unforeseen circumstances and a full refund, minus fees and charges will be issued.
Change of dates may incur an admin fee.
Rules and responsibilities
Making a booking indicates you agree to all terms, conditions and rules as stated here:
- Check in from 3pm
- Check out by 10am
- All breakages and damage to be reported immediately.
- No parties.
- No smoking on the property.
- Pre-approved private events are allowed, with strict noise restrictions as approved in writing. This includes no amplified music after 6pm.
- Total Guest numbers must be pre-approved at time of booking.
- No shoes in houses.
- No feeding wildlife.
- Children are only permitted at Tranquility Lodge and inside the fenced yard.
- Children are to be supervised at all times while in the pool.
- Windows to be shut at all venues prior to going out because of rapid fly developing storms.
- All guests must be pre approved prior to visiting.
- Guests must stay on the top of the ridge and not venture into the protected bush areas of the property as they are being regenerated.
- Other areas of the property are not accessible or available for use.
- The caretakers residence is private and not to be accessed.
- Be mindful of noise when coming and going.
- Only park in designated parking areas.